Brewster is located just 70 miles from Wenatchee and 25 miles from Lake Chelan at the widest point on the Columbia River, and is home to a beautiful waterfront city park with a boat launch and swimming area. There are beautiful mountain views, and popular recreational activities include boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, and unbelievable Columbia River fishing.
Nearby locations include:
- Brewster School District: conveniently located one block away from Brewster Gardens Apartments
- 3 blocks from grocery stores, banks, post office, clinics etc.
- Short distance to the hospital
- Swimming Pool: featuring two waterslides and two diving boards
- City Park and the RV Park
- Community Recreation Center: 12,000 square feet which includes a gym, game room, computer lab, full kitchen facilities and houses Okanogan County Headstart and the Boys and Girls Club
- Three Rivers Hospital and Clinic
- Brewster Chamber of Commerce
- Gamble Sands Golf Course in Brewster
- Lake Chelan